Clear, smooth, healthy, and glowing skin with fewer flaws but more beauty is everyone’s dream. But it’s not easy to achieve one, and it’s tougher during winter. The only thing I can think of now is the poem below.
With the harsh weather, winter brings together. Dream for a glass skin is like never never never! But no worries, when we are here. We have a solution for you, dear.
So why wait? We are going to show you the best face mask that has multiple benefits. This rice flour face mask is best to achieve a glowing glass skin. Rice has many skin benefits and works great for anti-ageing.
How to make Rice Flour face mask:
- 2 tbsps of rice flour
- 1 tbsp of yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 tbsp of aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 Vit E capsule
Proces to make rice flour face mask:
- Take rice flour in a clean bowl.
- Add yoghurt, honey, aloe vera gel and turmeric powder.
- Mix them and stir thoroughly to prevent any lumps.
- Add water or milk to get your desired consistency (optional).
- Add the Vit E oil in the mixture and mix the ingredients.
- The face mask is ready. Apply it all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- glass skin
- natural moisturizer
- fights acne and pimple
- hydrates skin
- removes blackheads
- removes tan
- prevents early signs of ageing
- treats dull and dry skin
- removes dark spots
This face mask is one of our favourite, which has all the benefits from tan removal to dark spots removal. This face mask is the beauty treatment we all need.
My favourite and one day, it’s going to be yours too. Try this amazing face mask and comment down below if you are going to try it.